Spiders without Chemicals
Recluse/ Fiddle Back Spider Bite Brown
Recluse Spider Black
RETURN TO SPIDER ELIMINATION PAGE
NON-CHEMICAL CONTROL OF
- Eliminate or shield outdoor lights or bright indoor lights that attract the
spiders insect food source.
- Trim weeds around the building foundation and remove debris to discourage
insects and spiders from living next to a structure.
- Seal openings and install screens and door sweeps to prevent spiders (as
well as other unwanted pests) from moving indoors.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove webs, spiders and their egg sacs.
- Non-chemical or pesticide free methods are a very important
example of integrated pest management. These methods are great for
prevention. In some cases these methods must be combined with some
type of spray or dust to eliminate high populations of spiders in sensitive
areas. These areas include institutions where children might be bitten
by spiders, especially if the children are at risk of a Brown
Recluse or Black
TOP OF PAGE
HOUSEHOLD PESTS SPIDER