Flea Spray For Dogs and Cats
Active Ingredients: .25% Methoprene
(Precor), .18% Pyrethrins, .36% Piperonyl Butoxide, .6 N-Octylbicycloheptene
Ordering Information Indoor Flea
Kit Ordering Information
- Petcor is an alcohol based, on animal flea spray for the control of adult
and pre-adult fleas and ticks. Petcor is safe to spray on dogs, cats, kittens and
puppies, when used as directed.
- This product contains Precor (Methoprene) insect growth inhibitor, a
non-toxic material that kills flea eggs and flea larvae for up to 30 days on your pet.
Petcor also contains natural pyrethrins to kill adult fleas and ticks on contact.
- Safe and effective for both indoor and outdoor pets, when used as directed.
- Use Petcor as part of your flea control program. For best results,
treat your home with approved flea control products at the same time you treat your
pets. Use Permethrin SFR and an IGR on your furniture, carpets and other flooring.
- Petcor contains: .25 Methoprene, .18 Pyrethrins, .36 Piperonyl Butoxide, .6
packaged in a ready to use pint.
Click here to order
Indoor Flea Kit
For total flea control
in your home, order the Indoor Flea Kit. All products in the Indoor Flea Kit are
water-safe for fabrics and safe for households with children and pets, when used as
Each kit is contains:
- 1 quart Permethrin SFR professional insecticide.
Controls fleas, ticks, roaches, ants and other insect pests. Each
quart of Permethrin concentrate will treat up to 32,000 square feet.
- 1 bottle IGR, for controlling flea eggs and
larvae for 4 months. Mix 1 bottle IGR in a gallon of water with 2 ounces
Permethrin SFR when
spraying for fleas.
- A 1 1/2 gallon Chapin sprayer. This sprayer is
what you need to apply professional pest control products.
- 1 pint Petcor Flea Spray for dogs and cats.
Here To Order Indoor Flea Kit
To prevent or eliminate fleas
outdoors, go to Outdoor Flea article.
Professional Pest Control
6920 Pine Forest Road
Petcor flea spray